Gold Coast Sightseeing CruisesSea Probe Charters Gold Coast are a proudly owned and operated Gold Coast Business that is run by a team that is passionate about being on the water. Our friendly staff have the knowledge and the expertise to make your Gold Coast Sightseeing Cruise both an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
If you are looking for a sightseeing cruise with a difference for your closest friends or family, Sea Probe Charters can offer you a trip to remember. With a maximum of EIGHT passengers, your sightseeing cruise will be intimate and relaxing. No need to worry about security or party crashers. Sea Probe can get you out on the water and show you around the beautiful Broadwater and maybe even pop over to Tipplers Licensed Cafe for a quick coffee and cake over on Stradbroke Island.
Don’t just settle for a slow moving ferry that does the rounds of the Gold Coast backyards, get out on the water with Sea Probe charters and get to experience the power of our 36’ Blackwatch as we show you around our Gold Coast waterways.
Sightseeing Cruise Details
- Full day sightseeing cruiser 6am – 3pm. Please ensure you are at the vessel and ready to depart by 5:45am.
- Half day sightseeing cruise 6am – 11am & 12pm – 5pm
- Soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- Lunch is provided on full day charters
- Your Sightseeing cruise is subject to weather conditions (see deep sea fishing page) and minimum numbers are required.
- A deposit is required to secure full boat bookings.
- To ensure an enjoyable trip, we will only allow a maximum of 8 passengers per sightseeing cruise
- Passengers should bring a hat and sunscreen for protection from the extreme Gold Coast sun.
- We advise all of our clients to listen closely to our experienced crew to ensure your safety while in our care, there will be a standard safety briefing before departure.
- As a registered Gold Coast private charter vessel, our boat is in current Queensland department of transport survey and comes fully equipped with all required safety equipment, as well as a separate toilet/shower, comfortable undercover accommodation and is fully rigged for deep sea fishing.
Sea Probe Private Charters is located on the Gold Coast’s famous Broadwater on the south side of the Sundale Bridge, which gives us easy access to the Gold Coast Seaway and the teeming fishing grounds, as well as to the fabulous Gold Coast waterways and canals.
For more information or to book your sightseeing cruise around the Gold Coast canals and waterways, call Sea Probe Charters today.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- SeaProbe Fishing Charters requires 14 days’ notice if you need to cancel or modify your booking. If the notice of cancellation or modification is given 14-days prior to departure the deposit will be refunded in full. If 14 days’ notice is not given, your deposit will be forfeited. Please note: If less than 3 days’ notice is given you are liable to pay for the booking (your payment method may be charged the full amount of the booked trip).
- Please note that if one of your group members becomes unwell and needs to be returned to shore, no refund will be given in this instance. It is also up to the Captain’s discretion whether to return to port or not.
- SeaProbe Fishing Charters will not be held liable for any additional or indirect costs incurred by booking a charter with us.
- If the trip is cancelled at any time by SeaProbe Fishing Charters, we will not be held liable for any meal, travel, accommodation or other costs you may have incurred due to booking a charter with us.
Cancelling Due to Bad Weather
Cancelling due to inclement weather is up to the Captain’s discretion. If the captain cancels due to weather the customer will be presented with either a full refund or a reschedule to a later date at no additional cost.