Gold Coast Private ChartersSea Probe Charters Gold Coast are a proudly owned and operated Gold Coast Business that is run by a team that is passionate about being on the water. Our friendly staff have the knowledge and the expertise to make your Gold Coast Private Charter both an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
Sea Probe Fishing Charters offers:
- Full day or half day charters
- Deep Sea Fishing adventures – we will do our best to find a Marlin with your name on it!
- Private Charters – Just you and your friends – a day to remember!
- Party Cruise – Christmas parties for families or business, Buck’s fishing parties, birthdays
- Event Cruise – Team building, fishing competitions
- Sightseeing Cruise – Enjoy the famous Gold Coast waterways. Relax as we show off our beautiful Broadwater, Sanctuary Cove, and more!
FULL OR HALF DAY PRIVATE CHARTER DEEP SEA FISHING ADVENTURE
The Sea Probe full day private charter adventures trips are perfect for the more experienced fisherman or those that want to fish the wider deeper reefs, and our friendly, experienced local Gold Coast Skipper and deckhand will show your private charter group the best techniques for catching a wide variety of bottom dwelling and pelagic fish species.
Sea Probe Charters employs professional skippers and deckhands with many years experience and a reputation for consistently high catch rates. Our target species include Cobia, Mackerel, Marlin, Trag, Tuskfish, Snapper, Jewfish, Tuna, Wahoo, Tailor, Trevally and many more.
Private Charter Details
- Full day private charters 6am – 3pm. Please ensure you are at the vessel and ready to depart by 5:45am.
- Half day private charters 6am – 11am & 12pm – 5pm
- Quality rods and reels, Bait and tackle, Fishing Tips and Tuition (if required)
- Soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- Lunch is provided on full day charters
- Private Charters are subject to weather conditions (see deep sea fishing page) and minimum numbers are required.
- A deposit is required to secure full boat bookings.
- To ensure an enjoyable trip, we will only allow a maximum of 8 passengers per private charter.
- Passengers should bring a hat and sunscreen for protection from the extreme Gold Coast sun.
- We advise all of our clients to listen closely to our experienced crew to ensure your safety while in our care, there will be a standard safety briefing before departure.
- As a registered Gold Coast private charter vessel, our boat is in current Queensland department of transport survey and comes fully equipped with all required safety equipment, as well as a separate toilet/shower, comfortable undercover accommodation and is fully rigged for deep sea fishing.
Sea Probe Private Charters is located on the Gold Coast’s famous Broadwater on the south side of the Sundale Bridge, which gives us easy access to the Gold Coast Seaway and the teeming fishing grounds, as well as to the fabulous Gold Coast waterways and canals.
For more information or to book your private charter, fishing adventure or party cruise around the Gold Coast canals and waterways, call Sea Probe Charters today.