Gold Coast Private ChartersSea Probe Charters Gold Coast are a proudly owned and operated Gold Coast Business that is run by a team that is passionate about being on the water. Our friendly staff have the knowledge and the expertise to make your Gold Coast Private Charter both an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
Sea Probe Fishing Charters offers:
- Full day or half day charters
- Deep Sea Fishing adventures – we will do our best to find a Marlin with your name on it! or a Mahi Mahi, King Fish, snapper, etc
- Private Charters – Just you and your friends – a day to remember!
- Party Cruise – Christmas parties for families or business, Buck’s fishing parties, birthdays
- Event Cruise – Team building, fishing competitions
- Sightseeing Cruise – Enjoy the famous Gold Coast waterways. Relax as we show off our beautiful Broadwater, Sanctuary Cove, and more!
FULL OR HALF DAY PRIVATE CHARTER DEEP SEA FISHING ADVENTURE
The Sea Probe full day private charter adventures trips are perfect for the more experienced fisherman or those that want to fish the wider deeper reefs, and our friendly, experienced local Gold Coast Skipper and deckhand will show your private charter group the best techniques for catching a wide variety of bottom dwelling and pelagic fish species.
Sea Probe Charters employs a skipper and deckhands. They have many years experience and a reputation for consistently high catch rates. Our target species include Cobia, Mackerel, Marlin, Trag, Tuskfish, Snapper, Jewfish, Tuna, Wahoo, Tailor, Trevally and many more.
Private Charter Details
- Full day private charters 5.30am – 3pm. Please ensure you are at the vessel and ready to depart by 5:20am.
- Half day private charters 5.00am -10:30am & 10.45am – 4.00pm
- Quality rods and reels, Bait and tackle, Fishing Tips and Tuition (if required)
- Soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Private Charters are subject to weather conditions (see deep sea fishing page).
- A deposit is required to secure full boat bookings.
- To ensure an enjoyable trip, we will only allow a maximum of 8 passengers per private charter.
- Passengers should bring a hat and sunscreen for protection from the extreme Gold Coast sun.
- We advise all of our clients to listen closely to our experienced crew to ensure your safety while in our care, there will be a standard safety briefing before departure.
- As a registered Gold Coast private charter vessel, our boat is in current Queensland department of transport survey and comes fully equipped with all required safety equipment, as well as a separate toilet/shower, comfortable undercover accommodation and is fully rigged for deep sea fishing.
Sea Probe Private Charters is located on the Gold Coast’s famous Broadwater on the south side of the Sundale Bridge, which gives us easy access to the Gold Coast Seaway and the teeming fishing grounds, as well as to the fabulous Gold Coast waterways and canals.
For more information or to book your private charter, fishing adventure or party cruise around the Gold Coast canals and waterways, call Sea Probe Charters today.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- SeaProbe Fishing Charters requires 14 days’ notice if you need to cancel or modify your booking. If the notice of cancellation or modification is given 14-days prior to departure the deposit will be refunded in full. If 14 days’ notice is not given, your deposit will be forfeited. Please note: If less than 3 days’ notice is given you are liable to pay for the booking (your payment method may be charged the full amount of the booked trip).
- Please note that if one of your group members becomes unwell and needs to be returned to shore, no refund will be given in this instance. It is also up to the Captain’s discretion whether to return to port or not.
- SeaProbe Fishing Charters will not be held liable for any additional or indirect costs incurred by booking a charter with us.
- If the trip is cancelled at any time by SeaProbe Fishing Charters, we will not be held liable for any meal, travel, accommodation or other costs you may have incurred due to booking a charter with us.
Cancelling Due to Bad Weather
Cancelling due to inclement weather is up to the Captain’s discretion. If the captain cancels due to weather the customer will be presented with either a full refund or a reschedule to a later date at no additional cost.