Gold Coast Party CruisesSea Probe Charters Gold Coast are a proudly owned and operated Gold Coast Business that is run by a team that is passionate about being on the water. Our friendly staff have the knowledge and the expertise to make your Gold Coast Party Cruise both an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
If you are looking for a unique, exciting party cruise for your closest friends or family, Sea Probe Charters can offer you a trip to remember. With a maximum of EIGHT passengers, your party cruise is intimate and relaxing. No need to worry about security or party crashers.
Get out on the water with Sea Probe charters and take a trip around the exquisite waterways and canals of the Gold Coast.
Sea Probe Party Cruise offers include:
- Full day or half day cruises
- Deep Sea Fishing adventures – we will do our best to find a Marlin with your name on it!
- Private Charters – Just you and your friends – a day to remember!
- Party Cruise – Christmas parties for families or business, Buck’s fishing parties, birthdays
- Event Cruise – Team building, fishing competitions
- Sightseeing Cruise – Enjoy the famous Gold Coast waterways. Relax as we show off our beautiful Broadwater, Sanctuary Cove, and more!
Party Cruise Details
- Full day private charters 6am – 3pm. Please ensure you are at the vessel and ready to depart by 5:45am.
- Half day private charters 6am -11am & 12pm – 5pm
- Quality rods and reels, Bait and tackle, Fishing Tips and Tuition (if required)
- Soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- Lunch is provided on full day charters
- Your Party cruise is subject to weather conditions (see deep sea fishing page) and minimum numbers are required.
- A deposit is required to secure full boat bookings.
- To ensure an enjoyable trip, we will only allow a maximum of 8 passengers per party cruise
- Passengers should bring a hat and sunscreen for protection from the extreme Gold Coast sun.
- We advise all of our clients to listen closely to our experienced crew to ensure your safety while in our care, there will be a standard safety briefing before departure.
- As a registered Gold Coast private charter vessel, our boat is in current Queensland department of transport survey and comes fully equipped with all required safety equipment, as well as a separate toilet/shower, comfortable undercover accommodation and is fully rigged for deep sea fishing.
Sea Probe Private Charters is located on the Gold Coast’s famous Broadwater on the south side of the Sundale Bridge, which gives us easy access to the Gold Coast Seaway and the teeming fishing grounds, as well as to the fabulous Gold Coast waterways and canals.
For more information or to book your party cruise around the Gold Coast canals and waterways, call Sea Probe Charters today.