Deep Sea Fishing Charters Gold Coast, Australia – As seen on Channel 7
Imagine yourself, early morning, relaxing on our fully equipped deep sea fishing vessel, a 36’ Blackwatch, enjoying the sound produced by the 2 Turbocharged Yanmar Diesels as our experienced skipper and crew take you out through the Gold Coast Seaway to the deep sea fishing grounds to enjoy a perfect day of deep sea fishing adventures.
If you have been dreaming of pulling in a massive Marlin, or a huge Snapper like your dad used to catch, maybe a good sized Tuna or Jewfish, then call Sea Probe Deep Sea Fishing Charters to book your Gold Coast fishing adventure today!
FULL DAY DEEP SEA FISHING ADVENTURE
The Sea Probe full day deep sea fishing trips are perfect for the more experienced fisherman or those that want to fish the wider deeper reefs, and our friendly, experienced local Gold Coast Skipper and deckhand will show you the best techniques for catching a wide variety of bottom dwelling and pelagic fish species.
Sea Probe Charters employs professional skippers and deckhands with many years experience and a reputation for consistently high catch rates. Our target species include Cobia, Mackerel, Marlin, Trag, Tuskfish, Snapper, Jewfish, Tuna, Wahoo, Tailor, Trevally and many more.
Deep Sea Fishing Charter Details
- Full day charters 6am-3pm. Please ensure you are at the vessel and ready to depart by 5:45am.
- Half day charters 6am -11am & 12pm – 5pm
- Private charters also available around the Gold Coast Broadwater and waterways.
- Quality rods and reels
- Bait and tackle
- Soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- Lunch is provided on full day charters
- Fishing Tips and Tuition (if required)
- Deep Sea Fishing Charters are subject to weather conditions (see below) and minimum numbers are required.
- A deposit is required to secure full boat bookings.
- To ensure an enjoyable trip, we will only allow a maximum of 8 passengers per fishing charter.
- Passengers should bring a hat and sunscreen for protection from the extreme Gold Coast sun.
- We advise all of our clients to listen closely to our experienced crew to ensure your safety while in our care, there will be a standard safety briefing before departure.
- As a registered deep sea fishing vessel, our boat is in current Queensland department of transport survey and comes fully equipped with all required safety equipment, as well as a separate toilet/shower, comfortable undercover accommodation and is fully rigged for deep sea fishing.
The safety of our passengers and crew is our priority and we will not be able to fish if strong winds or large seas are forecast. For this reason, one of our team will contact you via mobile phone the night before your deep sea fishing trip if extreme weather is forecast and the charter has to be rescheduled or cancelled. In the event of rain, we do advise our passengers to bring waterproof clothing and towels.
Sea Probe Deep Sea Fishing Charters is located on the Gold Coast’s famous Broadwater on the south side of the Sundale Bridge, which gives us easy access to the Gold Coast Seaway and the teeming fishing grounds off the Gold Coast.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- SeaProbe Fishing Charters requires 14 days’ notice if you need to cancel or modify your booking. If the notice of cancellation or modification is given 14-days prior to departure the deposit will be refunded in full. If 14 days’ notice is not given, your deposit will be forfeited. Please note: If less than 3 days’ notice is given you are liable to pay for the booking (your payment method may be charged the full amount of the booked trip).
- Please note that if one of your group members becomes unwell and needs to be returned to shore, no refund will be given in this instance. It is also up to the Captain’s discretion whether to return to port or not.
- SeaProbe Fishing Charters will not be held liable for any additional or indirect costs incurred by booking a charter with us.
- If the trip is cancelled at any time by SeaProbe Fishing Charters, we will not be held liable for any meal, travel, accommodation or other costs you may have incurred due to booking a charter with us.
Cancelling Due to Bad Weather
Cancelling due to inclement weather is up to the Captain’s discretion. If the captain cancels due to weather the customer will be presented with either a full refund or a reschedule to a later date at no additional cost.