Gold Coast Corporate CruisesSea Probe Charters Gold Coast are a proudly owned and operated Gold Coast Business that is run by a team that is passionate about being on the water. Our friendly staff have the knowledge and the expertise to make your Gold Coast Corporate Cruise both an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
If you are looking for a unique corporate event for a small group of employees, then call Sea Probe now and enquire about our enormously successful corporate cruises. With a maximum of EIGHT passengers, your corporate cruise is intimate and relaxing. No need to worry about security or party crashers, or the rest of your workforce watching from the sidelines. Get out on the water with Sea Probe charters and take a trip around the exquisite waterways and
canals of the Gold Coast.
Sea Probe Corporate Cruise offers include:
- Full day or half day cruises
- Deep Sea Fishing adventures – we will do our best to find a Marlin with your name on it!
- Party Cruise – Christmas parties for families or business, Buck’s fishing parties, birthdays
- Event Cruise – Team building, fishing competitions
- Sightseeing Cruise – Enjoy the famous Gold Coast waterways. Relax as we show off our beautiful Broadwater, Sanctuary Cove, and more!
- Corporate Cruise Details
- Full day corporate cruise 6am – 3pm. Please ensure you are at the vessel and ready to depart by 5:45am.
- Half day corporate cruise 6am – 11am & 12pm – 5pm
- Quality rods and reels, Bait and tackle, Fishing Tips and Tuition (if required)
- Soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- Lunch is provided on full day charters
- Your Corporate cruise is subject to weather conditions (see deep sea fishing page) and minimum numbers are required.
- A deposit is required to secure full boat bookings.
- To ensure an enjoyable trip, we will only allow a maximum of 8 passengers per corporate cruise
- Passengers should bring a hat and sunscreen for protection from the extreme Gold Coast sun.
- We advise all of our clients to listen closely to our experienced crew to ensure your safety while in our care, there will be a standard safety briefing before departure.
- As a registered Gold Coast private charter vessel, our boat is in current Queensland department of transport survey and comes fully equipped with all required safety equipment, as well as a separate toilet/shower, comfortable undercover accommodation and is fully rigged for deep sea fishing.
Sea Probe Private Charters is located on the Gold Coast’s famous Broadwater on the south side of the Sundale Bridge, which gives us easy access to the Gold Coast Seaway and the teeming fishing grounds, as well as to the fabulous Gold Coast waterways and canals.
For more information or to book your corporate cruise around the Gold Coast canals and waterways, call Sea Probe Charters today.