A long sandbar known as the Spit separates the calm waters of the Broadwater estuary from the South Pacific Ocean. Down the southern end of the Spit is Mariner’s Cove and the marina, the main departure point for all sorts of water-based activities and adventures.
At the top, between the Spit and South Stradbroke Island, lies the Gold Coast Seaway – the main entrance to the Pacific, constructed in the 1980s.
With 45 years of local experience, here are five ways Sea Probe Charters can provide a Waterways experience you’ll never forget:
- First, of course, there’s a sightseeing cruise. Kick back and relax as we escort you around our glorious Broadwater, to Sanctuary Cove, maybe even a stop by tranquil Stradbroke Island.
- For businesses, we offer an event cruise – a great team-building adventure for up to eight.
- Then there’s the party cruise – for birthdays, or Christmas parties for families or businesses.
- Or for something more intimate, there’s our private charter. Can you imagine just you and your personal friends, getting away from the tourists on a private cruise for the day?
- Fishing. Yes, of course, fishing! We can provide calm water fishing if you prefer. We are, however, especially proud of our deep sea fishing experience. We provide the bait and tackle, rods and reels, even a light lunch. Think how awesome it would be reeling in your own deep-sea Marlin!
Give the Deep-Sea Fishing Experience of a Lifetime to Your Fishing Mad Loved One!
Enquire about our gift vouchers for individuals or groups.